Commercial Alarm Systems
Most nonresidential robberies happen at night when there is no one in the building, and no good neighbors nearby to report to police.
Many businesses are also vulnerable to day-time crime because unauthorized personnel is allowed access to areas that should be secured, or because
potential theft spots (such as cash registers and delivery areas) are not properly monitored.
On our first visit we will evaluate your property and your objectives, identify high risk areas, and come up with a custom solution that provides maximum protection to your business and your employees. Your commercial security package could include:
- Keypads connected to our monitoring service for around the clock protection and support
- Door and Window Contacts
- Motion and glass break sensors
- Controlled access to the building or certain areas of the building
- Access scheduling to allow after hours access to a limited set of employees
- Video surveillance cameras to monitor high risk areas, such as parking lots, entryways and cash registers
- Remote monitoring of activity inside your business property
- Other services and devices depending on your needs
Simply practicing sound security measures alone will reduce break-ins and theft attempts (both by outsiders and employees), since they know that they are being watched.
Protecting businesses for over 25 years!
American Security Devices has been providing security solutions to small and large businesses in a wide range of industries for over 25 years:
- Retail outlets
- Industrial buildings
- Government facilities
- Jewelry Stores
- Doctor and Dental Offices
We are dedicated to helping our customers improve their operations and minimize risks. We take the time to evaluate your needs and objectives and design a complete loss prevention solution that
encompasses all aspects of your safety and security.
Contact us today
to schedule a consultation!